Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9/16 -Wednesday's Blog

-My strength at managing time is being able to put together a schedule, but my weakness is maintaining that schedule.
-A bad habit i have is taking my time to do something, which waste too much time, while a good habit is eventually completing the task.
-With the Swiss-cheese approach, I plan on "poking holes in bigger tasks by working on them in small bursts", and by doing so I would be more focus and procrastinate on the tasks less. Those tasks are my group project for business class, my pairs article presentation for English class, and the outline of scholarly paper for MUSE class.
-Activities done more than 3hrs a week: watching TV, playing games, doing HW, & going on the internet.
About all my activities relate to my goal of having fun, instead of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment