Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30-Wednesday's Blog

My Creative profile:
1. If I were to name a band, I would name it the Go Bros
2. If i were to plan my 5yr old nephew's b-day, I would just ask him what he wants.
3. I think there are 500 uses for a pencil
4. With stuff from the family's kitchen junk drawer, an instrument I would make..nothing since i don,t play any
5. For a costume party i would dress samurai
6. The theme i would propose for a sales campaign for my favorite shoes is "light".
7. A business i would establish that would help my classmates is a HW helps service, which a student would call for help on HW and a person would be sent to help him/her, it would be called Quick Finish
8. To help some one not fear failure, a strategy I would come up with is yelling at them till they are not afraid anymore.
9. To negotiate a late deadline for a paper with an instructor, I would hand him a clean new George Washington
10.I think there are 499 uses for a remote control unit

No comments:

Post a Comment