Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/23 -Wednesday's Blog

-i don't know what kind of strength do i have, but my weakness is paying attention and sometimes taking in the information that was lectured. Away that most of the time helps me stay focus is to take notes while the instructor is lecturing. Another way that can help me stay focus is learning something that interest me, but that doesn't happen all the time.

-Aside from my current major in business, I would like to either minor or take a second major in film.
Spacial skills would best fit this major.
The sensory preferences that would best fit this major is probably tactile or kinesthetic learning.
Learning by doing is the experiential learning preference.
With my current style of learning this major might be acceptable for me.
Also, currently I'm doing visual learning with films and Tv shows to help get ideas for my short films/ videos

No comments:

Post a Comment